We have been so busy focusing on Rogue One (pixel patterns and LEGO sets) that I almost forgot to share the M4P exclusive Snowflake Patterns I promised to post before Christmas.
So each day for the rest of this week we will share a new downloadable Star Wars Snowflake pattern. ENJOY!
We’ll start with the one on the front cover of last year’s Christmas card:
Here is the card with the Star Wars Snowflake cut-out folded up.
Here is the back, featuring our kids.
- These are really detailed, and if you plan on folding and cutting by hand you will need to make them quite large.
- I cut the snowflakes out with a Silhouette Cameo at 8.5 x 8.5. Any smaller than that, and the Cameo could not handle the details.
As always, we ask you not to make and sell these – these patterns are only for personal use. A, because LucasFilm Ltd. and Disney owns the rights to all characters, and B, because we made the designs and it would be unfair for you to make money off them. We also we want to remind you that we should get credit when the patterns are used. So, if you show your work using our designs anywhere (online as well), put a “Pattern © Anette Nam Design” and link to “Maythefourthbewithyouparty.com” somewhere close by. THANK YOU!
Star Wars Snowflake Pattern 1A PDF File (with frame)
More Snowflake Patterns:
- R2-D2 and Darth Vader hats from Target (It does not look like they carry them anymore)
- Princess Leia T-shirt
- The “This is my Happy Face” shirt was from Macy’s, i think (it was a gift, last year)
- Star Wars sheets from Pottery Barn
- Star Wars wall decals
- Stuffed Yoda from Target (It does not look like they carry it anymore)
- R2-D2 Nightgown from Target (It does not look like they carry it anymore)
- Stormtrooper and Darth Vader PJ’s from Target (It does not look like they carry it anymore)
- Stormtrooper Quilt from Pottery Barn
- And lastly, the Silhouette Cameo cutter is also from Amazon…. Boy do I love that thing.