HAPPY “MAY THE FOURTH” EVERYONE!!
As you know, today is a big day around here. Everyone here at M4P Central is wearing Star Wars gear (Tie, cufflinks, and socks for the more formal members; T-shirts, hoodies, and socks for the rest of us). We made TIE-Fighter sandwiches and Darth Vader chocolates for our lunch boxes, AND we are planning a very special dinner tonight…
We are doing a test run of a new recipe for our big May the Fourth be with You party. If it works out, I’ll post it later, until then, mum’s the word 🙂
To get ready for today, we recently re-watched The Last Jedi, and when we had to decide who or what to put on our 2018 May the Fourth be with You Party Shirt, the choice was easy… a Porg!
Quick note, I made him a little differently from the designs in years past. I never had the iron-on colors touch in the other designs, but the Porg looked so much cuter without the black lines between each color I just didn’t have the heart to add them. I have not yet tried doing an iron-on with colors that touch, so if you try it, please let me know how it works out.
For our new friends who have not seen our other M4P silkscreen pattern, scroll down to take a look at a few, and find links to all of them!
As always, we ask you not to make and sell these. A, because LucasFilm Ltd. and Disney owns the rights to all characters, and B, because we made the designs and it would be unfair for you to make money off them. We also we want to remind you that we should get credit when the patterns are used. So, if you show your work using our designs anywhere (online as well), put a “Pattern © Anette Nam Design” and link to “Maythefourthbewithyouparty.com” (or this page) somewhere close by. THANK YOU!
Lastly here are links to all our Star Wars character stencil/Silhouette Cameo free downloadable patterns:
Party Yoda Pattern
Party C-3PO Pattern
Party Darth Maul Pattern (not pictured above)
Party AT-AT Pattern
Party Stormtrooper Pattern
Party R2-D2 Pattern
We also have a Christmas versions of these patterns:
Christmas Yoda Pattern
Christmas C-3PO Pattern
Christmas Darth Maul Pattern
Christmas AT-AT Pattern
Christmas R2-D2 Pattern
Christmas Stormtrooper Pattern
- Black T-shirt
- Silhouette Cameo Cutting Machine (or X-acto Knife if you are doing it by hand)
- Silhouette Cameo Smooth Heat Transfer (White, Yellow, Blue, Orange & Grey)
- BB-8 May the Fourth be with You Party T-shirt Pattern (download pdf here)
- Thin Cotton Fabric (such as sheet or pillowcase)
- Down-load the pattern below.
- Load and convert the pdf file on computer, and reverse the image.
- Cut out on Cameo. (There are lots and lots of great You Tube tutorials on how to use your Cameo to cut out vinyl, so I will not get into how to use the machine here.) OR print out on printer, place on vinyl and cut through both paper and vinyl layers by hand (NOT the clear plastic layer).
- Weed the vinyl sheet (get rid of all the unwanted little pieces). I find an X-acto knife is best for this.
- Close cut the shapes, so there is just a little bit of the sticky clear plastic around each piece.
- Lay them out (sticky side down) on the T-shirt, cover with cotton fabric, and iron for about a minute (on cotton setting, with no steam).
- Carefully peel the clear plastic off.
- Let cool for a while.
- Porg May the Fourth be with you party T-shirt pattern (download pdf here)
- Silhouette Cameo Cutting Machine
- Silhouette Cameo Smooth Heat Transfer
- Black T-shirt