Halfway there: Day 3 of the vector Star Wars Christmas silkscreen patterns… Yoda in a Santa Hat. I am thinking I need to make these designs in cut paper or sticky vinyl. They would be really fun to put up as wall or widow decals.
As always, we ask you not to make and sell these. A, because Lucas Film and Disney owns the rights to all characters, and B, because we made the designs and it would be unfair for you to make money off them. We also we want to remind you that we should get credit when they are used. So, if you show your work using our designs anywhere (online as well), put a “Pattern © Anette Nam Design” and link to “Maythefourthbewithyouparty.com” somewhere close by. THANK YOU!
Click the pictures below for the other patterns in the Series:
These are based on our popular May the Fourth be with You Party Shirt Patterns, which you can download here:
Party Yoda Pattern
Party C-3PO Pattern
Party Darth Maul Pattern
Party AT-AT Pattern
Party Stormtrooper Pattern
Party R2-D2 Pattern
Party BB-8 Pattern
- Black T-shirt
- Silhouette Cameo Cutting Machine (or X-acto Knife if you are doing it by hand)
- Silhouette Cameo Smooth Heat Transfer (White, Lime Green & Red)
- Yoda Star Wars Christmas Stencil Pattern (pdf format)
- Thin Cotton Fabric (such as sheet or pillowcase)
- X-acto Knife
- Down-load the pattern below.
- Load pdf file on computer, and reverse the image.
- Cut out on Cameo. (There are lots and lots of great You Tube tutorials on how to use your Cameo to cut out vinyl, so I will not get into how to use the machine here.) OR print out on printer, place on vinyl and cut through both paper and vinyl layers by hand (NOT the clear plastic layer).
- Weed the vinyl sheet (get rid of all the unwanted little pieces), I find an X-acto knife is best for this.
- Close cut the shapes, so there is just a little bit of the sticky clear plastic around each piece.
- Lay them out (sticky side down) on the T-shirt, cover with cotton fabric, and iron for about a minute (on cotton setting, with no steam).
- Carefully peel the clear plastic off.
- Let cool for a while.