This is no ordinary lemonade! This M4P exclusive recipe is chock-full of midi-chlorians! You will feel them “all fizzy” on your tongue. So if your were not born with a particularly high count, a couple of sips of this will not only quench your thirst, it will make you feel stronger, wiser, and more connected in an instant….. It will help you leap tall buildings in a single bound…no wait a minute. That’s not right. OK, at the very least it will make your taste buds smile.
- Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- Really Cold Sparkling Water
- Green and Yellow Food Coloring
- A Few Ice Cubes
- Tall Glass
- Remember, do not mix more than you will drink right away. A pitcher of this will turn flat pretty quickly.
- Pour sparkling water over the ice cubes.
- Add lemonade concentrate to taste.
- Add a drop or 2 of food coloring.
This by far the best, if the sparkling water is so cold that is freezes when it de-pressurized when you open the bottle/can and start pouring into your glass. Though this is super hard to do on purpose.
- The Star Wars Fabric is from JoAnn (in 2015)
- The Glass is from Costo around 2012. There are similar ones at Crate and Barrel, called “Direction.”