JUST 1 WEEK LEFT!! We are now in full planning mode here at M4P Central. Today, I am finalizing our Star Wars Party Menu, and I figured I would share it with you guys in case you want to know what OUR favorites are 🙂 (or if you just need some help with your planning.)
Before we get to the Menu though, here is how the rest of the planning is going:
- 1 costume is done, 2 are halfway done, and we have barely started the 4th.
- 1 craft yet project to complete on… I mean, start.
- 1 sign to make.
- Need a bunch of color copies printed and laminated.
- Need to shop for food this weekend. (The cooking starts next week.)
- Star Wars ice cubes are already being made every day.
- The Hubby is working on a new game.
- Cleaning help has been scheduled. Then we can start decorating!
- Jedi Master Heidi is coming over to help this weekend. YEAY!!!
So it seems like we have everything under control 🙂 Like most people, we are not having the party on Wednesday, it is simply too hard on a school night. So ours is scheduled for next weekend. As usual, the party is a potluck, so our guests also bring Star Wars inspired dishes, but here is the list of what we are providing.
Appetizers & Snacks:
We always have a fully stocked Tosche-ese Station, complete with:
- Pepper Encrusted Blue Cheese Death Star
- Parmesan Gouda Stormtroopers Cheese Helmets
- Mozzarella R2D2 with Olive mix
- Bossk Pears
Salads, Sides & Soups:
Chalmun’s (Mos Eisley’s) Cantina
Darth Pop and Yoda Soda
Imperial and Rebel Wine
Cloud City Float with Millennium Falcon Ice Ship
Jawa Java (post to come) with Star Wars Coffee-Mate Creamer
Want MORE ideas?
If you are not quite finding what you are looking for, just browse through our archives, there are LOTS more recipes there:
Now you are probably wondering how to decorate for the Star Wars Party! OR maybe you need some Games, Crafts, or Costumes… YUP, we got you covered there too:
- Click links above for detailed Recipes, FREE Downloadables and Supply Lists!