If you still have green food coloring left over after our last post, here is our encore: the dessert version of Lemonyoda. A punch with a pinch of color, a scoop of sweet, and just like the last recipe, a barrel-full of midi-chlorians.
- Cold Lemon Lime Soda
- Green and Yellow Food Coloring
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Tall Glass
- Fill glass about 3/4 with soda.
- Add a few drops of food coloring.
- Add as much ice cream you as can possibly fit.
- Too fast, do not drink, or a brain freeze, you will get.
Once poured, let it sit for a while, for a yummy frothy treat.
The Star Wars fabric is from JoAnn (in 2015)
The glass is from Cost Plus World Market (around 2012)
One thought on “Lemonyoda #2 (Dessert version)”
Pingback: Mos Eisleys Cantina (DIY Beverage station) | May the Fourth be with You Party