I was going to say this tastes heavenly, but I don’t think that is the correct pun for it. Maybe that it truly belongs among the clouds? Naah, no good either. It is a good thing the Cloud City is a float? Bad punch lines, good punch though. It looks impressive, fizzes, bubbles and is very yummy. Jedi Master Heidi (whom you will hear more about in later posts – and without whose help and creativity the M4Ps [May the Fourth be with You Parties] would never happen), helped me figure out this recipe. It was (obviously) served it in (Han) Solo plastic cups!
- Millennium Falcon Silicone Mold
- Cold Faygo Cream Soda (or Sprite/7-up)
- Blue Food Coloring
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Punch Bowl with Ladle
- (Han) Solo Cups
- Make Millennium Falcon ice in freezer (day before).
- Chill Soda (day before).
- Pour in soda in bowl and mix in food coloring.
- Add Millenium Falcon ice and large scoops of ice cream.
- Serve right away, so people get to see the fizzy fun.
For an adult party, try adding vodka for an extra kick.
You might want to start making the ice a couple of days before. It’s always good to have an extra ship in the freezer in case the first one melts faster than expected.